Title: Quality Compliance Coordinator
Order No: PWR7576
Location: San Diego,CA
Start Date: 4-Feb-2013 End Date: 2-Mar-2014
Title: Quality compliance Coordinator
• Coordinates plans necessary for implementation & optimization of the document control process and plans for the execution of the Quality Tracking System required for monitoring the DCR’s, NCMR’s, CAPA, Deviations.
• Participates in reviewing and revising the existing Internal procedures, assisting in Gap Analysis, Compliance Analysis Status (CAS) report for developing the new Quality procedures aligned with client’s quality system requirements.
• Supports activities associated with the process change management and risk management .
• Reviews, prepares and maintains facility documents, blueprints and legends for submission to the USDA or other regulatory agencies .
• Assists in reviewing and updating outline of production (OOP) also new labeling and packaging components for the existing or new products.
• Reviews and complies the new raw materials qualification and supplier qualification programs .
• Performs any other routine tasks in QO department if necessary.
o 3-5 years Experiences in a regulated environment such as USDA or FDA is required.
o Demonstrated ability to work independently besides prioritizing the routine tasks.
*Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS Note the physical conditions in which work will be performed, if applicable to the position. Examples: Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, ability to travel, drive, unusual attendance requirements, weekend work or travel requirements