THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC ARTIST ROLE OR MGMT ROLE.
THIS IS FOR A PACKAGE SPECIFICATION SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION.
· Primary responsibility will be to process specification changes in packaging component specification system.
· This includes processing specification revisions, running where-used reports to assess impact, and approving specifications.
· Also includes interfacing with artwork management system.
· Create or revise packaging specifications and bills of materials (PBOMs).
· Enforce accuracy and completeness against data rules and nomenclature for all items affected.
· Approve packaging specifications and facilitate approval of PBOMs.
· Ensure accurate tracking of artwork project data, master artwork, and project filing (both electronic and hard copy).
· Proofread artwork for accuracy against editors copies, structural packaging component information, and complies with internal and external guidelines.
· Proofread and approve vendor proofs for accuracy against master approved artwork.
· Communicates artwork approvals, artwork files, specifications, and PBOMS, as needed, to packaging sites and print vendors.
· Must be familiar with I.T. systems that manage specifications and bills of materials (for example SAP, PacONE, ePALMS, MAPS, MS Access, MS Excel, etc).
· Must have very strong data management skills (such as running database reports, organizing information into spreadsheets, etc).
· Excellent computer skills involving data and document management are required.
· Familiar with pharmaceutical production, packaging, structural package specifications, labeling and labeling guidelines, and proofreading preferred.